Hand Hygiene for Covid-19
This 1-hour technical support webinar is all about hand hygiene in a Covid-19 world and how we can ensure that we maximise the impact on preventing transmission of Covid-19 whilst minimising the damage to the skin.
- The role of the skin in prevention of Covid-19 infection
- The benefits and limitations of gloves
- Hand decontamination
- Potential effects of hand decontamination
- The implications of damaged skin for successful prevention of Covid-19 transfer
- The role of hand washing
- The role of hand sanitising
The cost of this webinar is £25.00 excl. VAT
To book click here
Get in touch with Enviroderm
EnviroDerm Services was established in 1991 as a specialist consultancy.