MultiProbe adapter system (MPA)
Courage & Khazaka
- Expand your measurement capabilities easily
- Cost effective
- New developments compatible with system
- User friendly software for speedy transfer of data for analysis
- Calibration data stored in the probe
- Large range of measurement parameters available
- Check calibration functions to check accuracy
- Basic systems to suit different needs
The MultiProbe Adapter System® provides the user with increased flexibility and cost effectiveness for multiple measurements. Each system has the capacity to connect several probes of either the same or different measurements. All of the systems require connection to a computer and come with the software that will run the device. The software for the MPA system automatically recognizes the probes that are connected to the system making it quick and easy to start making measurements. In addition all future Courage & Khazaka measurement probes will be compatible with this system ensuring that you can expand you measurement capabilities in the most cost effective way.
- Hydration ~ Corneometer® CM 825
- Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL) ~ Tewameter® TM 300 & Tewameter® Triple TM 330T
- Sebum ~ Sebumeter® SM 815
- Pigmentation ~ Mexameter® MX 18
- Skin Colour ~ Skin-Colorimeter CL 400
- Skin Gloss ~ Skin-Glossymeter GL 200
- Ambient Condition Sensor ~ RHT 100
- Elasticity ~ Cutometer® dual MPA 580
- Skin pH ~ Skin-pH-Meter® PH 905
- Skin Temperature ~ Skin-Thermometer ST 500
- Direction of Fibres ~ Reviscometer® RVM 600
- Skin Friction ~ Frictiometer FR 700
Software & Base Units
The mechanical properties are important physiologically, socially and emotionally. Physiologically they provide the strength and flexibility of the skin.
The smallest of the Multi Probe Adapter base units. This highly portable MPA unit allows for the connection of two MPA probes to your computer (excluding Cutometer probes).
The MPA software is user friendly software allowing you to measure several skin parameters on one platform. The software can also be used with the Multi Display Device MDD 4 units.
Get in touch with Enviroderm
EnviroDerm Services is a Specialist Consultancy and Skin Measuring Equipment Business .